Harrah’s and Horseshoe Casinos
* Following standard recipe and preparation methods as established while maintaining a clean, orderly work place and clean immediate area after completing a task.
* Ensuring that reach-in and walk-in refrigeration is clean and orderly, as is all other storage areas.
* Adhere to safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
* Present food according to plating specifications while ensuring that high quality and productivity standards will be strictly maintained; ensuring specified portions will be used in all preparations.
* Maintain a clean, professional appearance and greet guests in a friendly, positive manner.
* Conducting self in manner that reflects credit on Harrah’s and Horseshoe while encouraging others to do the same.
* Minimum of 6 months service as a Cook’s Helper.
* Have high quality standards.
* Be reliable.
* Hard- working.
* Able to communicate effectively with service staff, other cooks, and cook’s helpers.
* Must be able to prepare food items on a consistent basis.
* Ability to stand and walk, and mobility to move easily around entire property for entire shift. Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 50 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
* Must be flexible with schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays as required.