At Runza®, we rise each morning to provide exceptional food and service. Rise with us and help us Make It All Better for the people in Runza® Nation.
What’s in it for you--
Excellent training to feel confident at any position
Half-priced meals (on & off duty)
Paid time off
BIG employee referral bonuses ($500/recruit)
Tuition assistance (up to $2,000 a year)
Opportunities for career advancement
What we’re looking for--
Someone with a friendly, positive attitude.
Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members).
Someone who can work day shifts during the week, throughout the entire year.
Day Shifts might look like this: 8-2, 8-5, 10-2, 11-5. Full time and part time opportunities available.
Full Service American Restaurant
We are seeking all areas of restaurant personnel to become an integral part of our team! You will take part in all aspects of serving food to patrons at our dining establishment.
Serve food and beverages to guests
Explain to guests about menu items
Clean and prepare the dining areas
Greet and make all guests feel welcome at the restaurant
Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely fashion
Perform other restaurant duties as assigned
Previous experience in customer service, food service, or other related fields
Ability to build rapport with guests
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Join the curry crew at the Worlds First Drive-Thru Indian restaurant and Best of Omaha wiiner for best new restaurant.
And quite frankly the most family oriented and fun loving place to work at. Guess what? You get to eat for free, play your own music and are able to take an actual break. Plus the hours are flexible.
You will have direct access to the owners. Your input and feedback is greatly appreciated and will actually help build the company in the long run. And we are poised to build a curry loving community in Omaha.
You dont need any prior experience. Just the willingness to learn.
So Hurry! Hurry! And apply soon.
LeadBelly prides itself on creating a fun, flavorful take on the classic American bar & grill style. We value strong teamwork, forward-thinking, and commitment to serving our guests culinary creations of the highest quality.
It's pretty simple, really...do you want to work with the best? Do you want to have a stable and enjoyable work experience in the hospitality industry. Industry standard compensation applies (our average tip percentage is 24% and staff is making roughly $13-$15/hr just in tips), we offer meal discounts, parking discounts, and growth opportunities.
Seeking motivated manager to oversee all day to day operations. Full benefit package. Great place to work!
* Following standard recipe and preparation methods as established while maintaining a clean, orderly work place and clean immediate area after completing a task.
* Ensuring that reach-in and walk-in refrigeration is clean and orderly, as is all other storage areas.
* Adhere to safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
* Present food according to plating specifications while ensuring that high quality and productivity standards will be strictly maintained; ensuring specified portions will be used in all preparations.
* Maintain a clean, professional appearance and greet guests in a friendly, positive manner.
* Conducting self in manner that reflects credit on Harrah's and Horseshoe while encouraging others to do the same.
* Minimum of 6 months service as a Cook's Helper.
* Have high quality standards.
* Be reliable.
* Hard- working.
* Able to communicate effectively with service staff, other cooks, and cook's helpers.
* Must be able to prepare food items on a consistent basis.
* Ability to stand and walk, and mobility to move easily around entire property for entire shift. Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 50 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
* Must be flexible with schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
University Dining Service is a unique organization providing a variety of dining venues throughout UNL (University of Nebraska - Lincoln) City and East campuses. Food, coffee, and snacks are served early morning to late-night hours and are available in market-style as sit down or carry out. A wide
variety of ‘quick’ food items and supplies are also available at convenience stores located throughout the residence halls.
A variety of culinary, service and sanitation opportunities are available for positions Monday – Sunday daytime and late-night hours in:
• Traditional and international fare and build-your-own venues
• Fast-paced day and late-night ‘to-go’ style coffee and dining venues
• Convenience stores with mini grocery store-like selections
University Dining Service employment opportunities can be found at https://employment.unl.edu/
Located in Gretna, Nebraska, Vala’s is a fall festival open to the public 45 to 55 days a year and a treasured fall tradition for many families in the surrounding communities. Vala’s is one of the largest pick-your-own pumpkin patches in the world, spanning 400+ acres and including over 50 attractions, like pick-your-own pumpkins and apples, and over 25 specialty food locations. Working at Vala’s during the fall season is a fast-paced, exciting experience that’s also very rewarding – we create happiness!