The Hospitality Associations Alliance, a strategic alliance platform created by the National Restaurant Association and UnitedHealth Group, offers exclusive solutions
that benefit Nebraska Restaurant Association members and their employees. The Alliance provides guidance and solutions to help members navigate state and federal compliance areas, and features special offerings from industry-leading organizations such as UnitedHealthcare®, Optum® and DigiPro Media.
The Hospitality Associations Alliance program:
• Provides access to more affordable health care solutions with members-only pricing.
– Exclusive discounts on medical and specialty benefits from UnitedHealthcare.
– Exclusive Association Health Plan option for small employers in the hospitality industry (insured and serviced by UnitedHealthcare).
• Promotes and supports health and wellness in the hospitality industry.
– Free National Restaurant Association Pharmacy Discount Card program for prescription savings (not insurance).
– Discounted Health Savings Account (HSA) from Optum.
• Helps members mitigate the risk of Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) website accessibility lawsuits.
– Exclusive discounts on website accessibility solutions from DigiPro Media.
For more information on the Hospitality Associations Alliance program, contact Alliah Sheta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXCLUSIVE SOLUTIONS FOR NEBRASKA RESTAURANT ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
Exclusive Health Care Discounts
• Up to a 5% discount on manual medical rates for fully insured groups with 51 or more eligible employees.
• An annual invoice credit of up to 5% on administrative fees for new ASO medical products for self-funded groups with 100 or more eligible employees.
• Up to a 5% discount on specialty benefits (dental, vision, life, disability, accident and critical illness) for fully insured groups – in addition to all other discounts including bundling benefits programs.
Contact Amy Hathaway at email@example.com.
Association Health Plan
• Available to small restaurant and lodging member employers with 2-99 eligible employees.
• The Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust offers small businesses some of the same product selection and pricing flexibility advantages formerly available only to large employers.
• Features a product portfolio with more than 120 health plan designs.
• Insured and serviced by UnitedHealthcare.
Free Pharmacy Discount Card
Looking for ways to reduce the high cost of turnover and absenteeism? Help attract and retain employees and increase their productivity with this free solution.
• Saves employees and their families up to 75% (average savings of about 40%) on all FDA-approved prescription medications.
• Accepted at more than 62,000 pharmacies nationwide.
• Cards are pre-activated and easy to use; no registration is required.
• No fees are associated with using this card.
• Administered through OptumRx®. This discount card program is not insurance.
• Each time a Card is used, the Nebraska Restaurant Association Hospitality Education Foundation and its state partners receive a portion of the proceeds.
Send your employees to HospitalityRxCard.com to download a free card and start saving immediately!
For more information on the Pharmacy Discount Card program, Contact Amy Hathaway at firstname.lastname@example.org.